How I can help you heal your broken heart
Art history, my artist practice and The Grief Recovery Method® have provided me with tools to work with my own grief and I want to share them with you.
Grief and mourning are often confused or used interchangeably. Grief is the internal feelings of loss, while mourning is the outward expression of internal grief. Grief can arise from any change in a normal pattern and is the normal, natural and PAINFUL emotional reactions to loss or change of ANY kind. The key to recovery from unresolved grief is action, not time.
In these programs we will:
• Create a safe environment in which to look at old beliefs about dealing with loss
• Discover what losses have affected your life
• Develop new tools surrounding loss
• Take new actions to move forward with unresolved losses while honoring your grief
My biggest hope through my artwork and advocacy is to create more awareness on the process of grief and mourning in an avoidance culture. As a Advanced Grief Recovery Specialist, I focus on unresolved grief from death, divorce, and 40 other types of losses. If you have any questions email Beth.
I'll be here when your ready.
Sign up for a free 30 min Initial Consultation.
In this call, we will be talking specifically about what you have been through, how it is impacting you, and whether we are a good fit for the Grief Recovery Method program and/or any of my art & grief workshops.
Or click on the images below to find more information for:
* 8 week e-course or Zoom one-on-one - Seeing Like An Artist: Art, Grief, And Reconciliation
* 7 - one on one - sessions The Grief Recovery Method® Education Program
* 4 - 2.5 hour sessions- Helping Children with Loss
* Opportunities for Grief Mediation or Coaching
* Speaking to Your Group, Class or Organization About Grief